"Your problems are our challenges!"
ANO – Sistemas de Informática e Serviços, Lda. was created in April, 1994. The company is headquartered in the city of Oporto (Porto) and has offices in São Paulo, Brazil.
Our main activity is the design, development and marketing of software and respective implementation and consultancy services.
Our primary market is the Public Sector, where we hold approximately 70% of our business revenue. The remaining 30% is represented by the Private Sector, distributed among large and medium-sized companies, lawyers, banks, insurance companies, legal services, etc.
Ano’s business Units comprises 9 major fields:
- Electronic Documents Management
- eGovernment Systems
- Traffic and Fines Software Systems
- Maintenance and Billing for Utilities
- Land Monitoring
- Minutes management software wiht Voice to texto transcription
- ERP – Enterprise Resource Planning
We’re a dynamic and pioneering company that invests 30% of its invoicing in research and development of new products.
- Central Government
- Local Government
- Institutions responsible for the control/supervision of Traffic Infractions and Fines
- Public companies responsible for Utilities (Water, Sanitation, Gas and Electricity)
- Large and Medium Companies
- Lawyers and Legal Services
- Insurance Companies
- 3rd sector companies
- Utilities’ companies (Water, Sanitation, Gas and Electricity)
The characteristics of the markets in which we operate force us to constantly inovate and antecipate our client’s and the market’s needs, and to always be one step ahead of the competition. As such, our company continues to invest in the research and development of new products.
We are a company with a clear and well – defined vision, with a strong, transparent and approachable leadership, focused on the results.
It's our mission to:
- Enhance the company’s value
- Remunerate the Shareholder capital
- Focus on creating an environment of satisfaction and personal development for our team members
- Answer the customers’challenges
- Be technological liders in the markets we operate
- Anticipate the needs of our customers
- Establish a relationship of trust with our customers
- Invest in the continuous improvement of our skills and the quality of our services
- Be a reference in our field
- Be a reference in our field
To be a global IT company with a portfolio of products capable to meet the demand of different markets.
To be one of the three main players in each market where we operate.
- Professionalism and responsibility
- Transparency, honesty and truth
- Dedication to the quality of our products and services
- Versatility and flexibility
- Strong leadership and strategic vision
- Team spirit
- Valuing people
Turn- over Invested in R&D
Business in the "Cloud"
Sonhe, Viva, Arrisque
ISO 9001 | Quality Management System
ISO 27001 | Information Security Management
ISO/IEC 20000-1 | IT Management System
- INFORMATION QUALITY
AND SECURITY POLICY
ANO's main goals are the efficiency when designing products and the Services provision, as well as the assurance of their quality, always aiming to achieve and even overcome its customer expectations.
The Services Management in ANO service catalogue is according to ISO 20000 standard which contributes, significantly, to the quality of its delivery.
The service catalogue describes, in an organised way, the service provided by ANO, identifying the different services, its description and the levels of service.
This catalogue gives visibility to ANO as far as provides an ample and detailed perspective of the services offered.